Nashville Criminal Law Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Davidson County lawyer advocates for Tennessee residents charged with crimes
When you face criminal charges, your choice of defense counsel can make the difference between conviction and acquittal. At William J Conway Esq. PC, in Nashville, I provide comprehensive criminal defense representation to clients throughout Davidson County. With over a decade of experience defending clients against charges ranging from white collar crimes to homicide, I am well-versed in the local criminal justice system and know how to best position your case for success.
Lawyer provides comprehensive criminal defense
I provide representation for a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Homicide — I have handled 20+ homicide cases charged as First Degree Murder.
- DUI/DWI — In a DUI/DWI case, I challenge both the reason why the driver was stopped and the accuracy of the test results.
- Drug crimes — I represent clients charged with drug possession, distribution, trafficking and other drug crimes.
- Crimes against the person — When defending charges of assault and battery, domestic violence, sex crimes, gun and weapons crimes and other crimes against the person, I build a strong defense to put the case in the best possible light.
- Crimes against property — Even though they may not involve a threat of violence, property crimes such as theft and white collar crimes can carry serious consequences and require skilled representation.
- Parole and probation — My representation extends to parole and probation violations.
Regardless of the charges you face, you can count on me for straightforward legal advice and passionate advocacy through the entire legal process.
Contact a Nashville criminal law attorney for a free initial consultation
William J Conway Esq. has provided skilled criminal defense to Nashville area clients since 2008. To learn how I can help you, please call 615-645-1412 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.